cb_math_eval callback #
Certain formulation can cause unexpected behaviour. As examples: division by zero division by negative number, example: 48/-7 using text or char except for callback for operand using another operator (<, >, =,etc)
- Supported operator is (+, -, *, / )
- Arguments can't start and end with operator (+, -, *, / )
- Two operator after another will create error
- Priority for operator is still working, which mean the multiplication and division will be executed first then addition and substraction
- Parentheses ((, )) can't be used to change operator priority.
- Integer division method will be used for division.
- Callback can't received float number