How to contribute #
The Snom io Awesome list is maintained using a Markdown formatted text file. The list managed in git repository hosted on Github. Contributions should be submitted in the "standard git" way: trough a pull request.
Step-by-step procedure #
- You'll need a GitHub account
- Access to the Snom io Awesome list
- Click on the edit Icon
- Now you can start editing the text in the in-browser editor. Make sure you follow guidelines above. The syntax must be coherent with the Markdown syntax
- When you finished editing the file you can submit the change proposal
Contribution Guidelines #
Please ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Suggested packages should be tested and documented.
- Make an individual pull request for each suggestion.
- Use the following format:
- [Application name](http://application.url/path) - Application description
- Additions should be added to the bottom of the relevant category.
- New categories, or improvements to the existing categorization are welcome.
- Direct links to the application code repository are welcome.
- Keep descriptions short and simple, but descriptive.
- Start the description with a capital and end with a full stop/period.
- Make sure your text editor is set to remove trailing whitespace.
Thank you for your suggestions!
Updating your PR #
A lot of times, making a PR adhere to the standards above can be difficult. If the maintainers notice anything that we'd like changed, we'll ask you to edit your PR before we merge it. If you're not sure how to do that, here is a guide on the different ways you can update your PR so that we can merge it.